Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bolton, England
Bidfresh supply chefs throughout the UK with fresh food each day. We have a very small marketing team overseeing our fishmonger, butchery, and greengrocer divisions. We are looking to expand our marketing team with the addition of a marketing executive to work in Bolton on our fruit and veg / ingredients businesses.
If you love food, have a wide range of marketing and design skills, are creative, and capable of managing multiple projects efficiently, with great attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills, then we would love to hear from you.
This is an office based role however applicants should be willing to travel within the UK as required, therefore a driving licence and use of a vehicle would be beneficial. You should be comfortable working both as part of a team and autonomously.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a varied role but main duties include:
- Working with colleagues in various areas of the businesses to help maintain brand tone of voice across all marketing channels.
- Manage multiple social media accounts with engaging content, in a creative and professional way
- Website management; managing multiple sites, update with imagery and engaging content – considering SEO & PPC to drive traffic to the sites. Monthly reporting using Google analytics.
- Create Copy/Content for online and offline use
- Graphic Design for print
- Film and photography – photographing food, events etc, and creating short films for customers, training videos etc
- Working with head of marketing on new projects and campaigns
- Organise and host events / visits to site - event Management, setting up, welcoming guests (basic kitchen skills would be beneficial but not essential in order to assist the company development chef with prep, cleaning down etc for events in the development kitchen)
- Email Marketing – targeted marketing using Mailchimp to send out special offers etc
- Create Powerpoint presentations
- Research food trends, foodservice data etc and work with colleagues to produce regular industry reports for customers.
The Person / Key Skills:
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work with a wide range of people at all levels
- Skilled in Adobe packages (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects/similar)
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of email marketing using platforms such as Mailchimp etc
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics & reporting
- Web design & development skills, HTML, SEO & PPC knowledge would be beneficial
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Food Lover
- A Chef/catering/hospitality background would be advantageous but not essential
To apply please send a copy of your CV, with covering letter and examples of your work to: email@example.com
We will screen all applications and select candidates whose qualification and experience most closely match our needs. Successful applicants will be contacted in due course.
We wish you every success.