Job title: Admin Assistant
Location: Bonnyrigg (office based)
Job type: Full-time
Working days/hours: 37 hours, 8.30a.m. – 4.30pm
Salary/Rate of pay: Depending on Experience
Closing date: 26.01.2024
Campbell Brothers have been Catering Butchers since 1902, first established as Scotland’s oldest traditional catering butcher, we pride ourselves on creating long term partnerships. Ethical Sourcing, animal welfare, sustainability, provenance and traceability are all paramount to everything we stand for.
We are a local Butcher with nationwide supply with our depots based in London and Edinburgh, both sites are BRC accredited and are managed by passionate people with many years of experience in the meat industry; supplying the UK with a full range of top restaurant quality meats along with our outstanding reputation.
Campbell Brothers also forms part of the Bidfresh Group, a principal British supplier of fresh meat, fish and produce to the catering industry; a national supplier with strong local heritage. The spectrum of our client base reaches from care homes to Michelin star restaurants, and our vision to be every chef’s first choice for fresh ingredients.
If you are enthusiastic and actively seek to understand the specific needs of our different customers, look to regularly exceed their expectations and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, then this is an exciting time for you to join a dynamic team within a leading food services business.
What we can offer you
It is really important to us to make sure we are focused in making things happen in the right areas for our employees. We have a diverse team and we are proud at being receptive to everyone’s different needs and priorities. With this in mind we offer a great range of employee benefits that focus on wellbeing and financial needs:
• Health care cash plan which gives you money back on everyday medical costs such as Prescriptions, Opticians, dentists, 24/7 access to a digital GP and more!
• Access to free confidential support and counselling
• Discount to a number of high street brands
• Employee saving scheme
• Pension scheme which offers 3% employer contribution and 5% employee with the option for you to increase your contributions
• 28 days holiday (Including Bank holidays)
A bit about this role
The role of Admin Assistant within Campbell Brothers is multi-faceted and will see the successful candidate offering support throughout the business, as well as the day-to-day management of accounts. Previous administrative knowledge for success in the role.
The role will see the successful candidate supporting with various Department queries and therefore the job holder must be friendly and approachable, have strong organisational skills to ensure correct prioritisation of duties. As the role requires the need for written and verbal communications, it is essential that candidates have a strong command of the English language to facilitate this.
We like to keep things as straightforward and simple as possible, below is an overview of what the role entails:
This role includes
• liaising with National Account Manager in aspects of account management
• Contacting Depots regarding customer service enquiries
• Resolving any customer service issues quickly and efficiently
• Working with all Departments – Factory, Technical, Accounts in managing enquiries
• Keeping logs up to date and recording all info as required on a weekly basis
• Responding in timely manner to enquiries regarding stock availability to relevant Depots
• Completing daily tasks as required for stock management and forward requirements for buyer
• General office tasks throughout the week
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook) and SAP if possible
• Great, planning, prioritising and organisational skills
• Experience in office administration
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• The ability to use their initiative
• Positive, friendly and can do attitude
• Confidence and assertiveness to achieve goals in a respectful and positive manner
Please send your CV with a covering letter including reference to: Pauline Adamson, National Account Manager - email@example.com