Environmental and Sustainability Policy
Maintaining a sustainable supply chain for us is paramount to the continued success of our business and the industry as a whole.
Bidfresh Ltd seeks to reduce our negative impact wherever possible, and to move towards having a net positive impact on our customers, staff, and environment.
We strive to source our products to the highest environmental and sustainability standards whilst still keeping food safety and legal compliance as our fundamental criteria.
We will aim to:
• Consider environmental concerns and impacts in our decision making
• Minimise our waste and recycle where possible with a goal of Zero to Landfill
• Minimise energy and water use within our buildings and processes
• Where possible, purchase products with low environmental impact.
• Promote environmental awareness across our business both internally and externally
We are committed to working across all product categories to ensure we provide sustainable products from field to fork, in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. To achieve this we have developed individual policies encompassing:
• Animal Welfare
• Seafood Sustainability
• Ethical Trade
• Sustainable Palm Oil
• Sustainable Soya
• GM Foods and Ingredients
Our policies and progress against targets will be reviewed annually.